From small-town entrepreneur to worldwide leader
With a little ingenuity and a lot of hard work, brothers Joe and Louis Wenger founded Wenger Mixing Company in a small Kansas (USA) town in 1935. They went on to design a machine that blended molasses with dry feedstuffs and produced pellets in 1948. Theirs was the first extrusion cooking system and the basic technology for all commercial extruders used today.
The Wenger brothers' novel idea created a worldwide industry. And, seventy-five years later, Wenger Manufacturing, Inc. is still a family-owned business committed to groundbreaking innovation in the extrusion market.
We remain true to our heritage and to our customers
Today, Wenger offers a range of premium single-screw extruders, twin-screw extruders, dryers/coolers, flavor coating and enrobing systems, and control systems. A new generation of proud employees works toward customer satisfaction daily in our multiple plants, in our world-class research and development center, and in sales and service offices around the globe.
Wenger equipment is unmatched in quality. Perhaps even more importantly, we've built a reputation for having lasting partnerships with customers. Lasting because of our dedication, ingenuity, and responsiveness – and our promise to carry out that commitment for generations to come.
Area of influence
Address and location
Franklin Rooseveltplaats 12,
Latitude: 51.2195081 - Longitude: 4.4178944